I love you



Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ytd was a hot and spicy day with ♥! When to his house and be nanny again because of his thumb! He still can drift while playing ps3 etc like are you sure your finger is broken?? Haha! Wanted to cook Maggie for him end up he play the lighter burn dao me! :@
If only everyday we could be that happy can le ^_^ after that watched Harold and kumar and laughed madly. Then he went for check up with joule and left me alone at home. SLEEPING! Yay! Too hungry so I msg him I'm hungry! Hehe! I didn't know he really go da bao for me to eat. Awww so sweet! Love you! :> he say 只要看着我吃就幸福了. Awwww! Why he now do cute uh?! <3

Today wake up and do tons of house chores and cooked pudding for cl they all for tmr! As sep keep say she want to eat! Hehe! See I so good! It also been ages since I cook for ♥to eat also! Hmm, eggcited wor!! Later going down for contact lens! Shall end here! Byebye! :]

No comments: